§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations define the conditions, rules and manner of functioning the Website and provision of Services through it.
- Using the Website and Services provided by it is available on condition that the provisions of the Regulations have been read and accepted by the User.
- The Regulations are valid from March 15, 2020.
- The right time zone for the Service Provider is CET (Central European Time).
- The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Service Provider – CCFOUND sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its registered seat in Wrocław, address: Dmowskiego 3/9, 50-203 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław - Fabryczna in Wrocław under KRS number 0000841288, NIP 8982257666, REGON 386055341;
- User – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which separate acts confer legal capacity, who has concluded an Agreement with the Service Provider;
- Account – an account created on the Website, containing a set of rights and resources available after logging in;
- Login – Account identifier being a unique Username;
- Password – a string of alphanumeric or special characters required to authorize and log in to the Account;
- Third party – a natural person, legal person or or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which separate acts confer legal capacity,, other than the Service Provider and the User;
- Regulations – this document specifying the terms and conditions of using the Website and Services, specifying the rights and obligations of the User and the Service Provider;
- Registration – an act performed by the User in order to conclude an Agreement for the use of Services on the Website;
- Website - the service is available by electronic means at the URL: ccfound.com
- providing services by electronic means – service performance provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data between the Service Provider and the User, sent and received by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression and data storage, which is fully broadcast, received and/or transmitted via a telecommunication network;
- personal data – data allowing the identification of a natural person legal person or organisational unit without legal personality to which separate acts confer legal capacity;
- personal data administrator an entity deciding on the means and purposes of personal data processing;
- cookies – small text information sent by a web server and saved on the User's end;
- Agreement – the Services on the Website provision agreement concluded between the User and the Service Provider, on the terms set out in the Regulations;
- Services – should be understood as services available through the Website;
- ICT system – a set of cooperating IT devices and software ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data ICT networks by an appropriate for a particular type of ICT network terminal device;
- working day – working day - counted from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday, Central European Time, except for the statutory holidays in the Republic of Poland;
- Violation of the Regulations – any actions of the User or Third Parties that are inconsistent with the Regulations.
§ 2. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- For the proper work of the Website and Services, it is required to use a device with access to the Internet.
- Technical assistance shall be provided only:
- by electronic means,
- in connection with the use of the Website,
- as soon as possible on working days.
§ 3. TYPES AND SCOPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
- The Website allows to share information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, virtual currencies, tokens, investments, trading, etc.
- The Service Provider does not provide exchange, brokerage services of exchange / trading of virtual and other currencies for which a license or other authorization is required by law. The exclusive function of the Website is to provide a platform for the presentation of the content published by Users.
- The Third Parties can browse the Website in parts visible to non-logged in persons.
- The Service Provider offers free of charge Services listed in paragraph 5 and chargeable Services. Chargeable Services are available to the User only after prior notification by the Service Provider and obtaining prior consent from the User to make such payment when purchasing a particular Chargeable Service.
- Free services include:
- Registration and login,
- Adding articles, comments, submissions, comments,
- Account Management,
- Sending and receiving messages,
- Permissions Obtaining.
- If in the territory of the country from which a particular User comes from or uses the website, the applicable local law prohibits the use of the functionalities offered by the Website, then the use of the Website is prohibited.
- The use of Chargeable Services on the Website is available only to persons with full legal capacity. The age of majority shall be determined by the law of the country from which the User comes from, with the minimum age being 18 years.
- At the Registration stage, enter your e-mail address (Login) and Password. There will be an activation sent to the e-mail address provided. Clicking on the link determines the completion of the Registration process.
- Registration on the Website is voluntary.
- It is possible to log in with the User's social account.
- If the User does not remember the Password, the User can reset it.
Messages / Notifications
- The User receives notifications visible after logging in or at the web browser level according to its chosen settings.
- The messages are sent by the Service Provider to the e-mail address provided by the User or they are the system messages sent by the Website administration to the User. The Users can reply to the messages.
- Users can obtain various permissions and be e.g. a content moderator. The permissions are allocated by Website administration.
- Adding the content the User agrees each time that it may be rejected or reported and removed. In this case, the User receives information and the reason for rejecting or deleting the content. The User has the right to appeal against this decision to the Website administration. The Website administration’s decision is final.
- The User has the right to appeal against this decision at once. The appeal is submitted directly to the administration of the Service. Then such decision is final.
- If the content is rejected or reported, a remark must be made by the author of the content, in which the User describes the reason for rejecting or reporting the individual content.
Acceptance / Rejection
- Any User content may be accepted by other Users and in this case it will appear on the Website or it will be rejected and in this case it will not be visible on the Website.
- The Website administration has no impact on the content rejection after it has been added, unless such content is reported or the Website administration will come, in any other way, into possession of information that the added content does not meet the Website requirements, i.e. it violates the law or the Regulations.
Account suspension or deletion
- If the User violates the Regulations or legal provisions the account may be suspended. In this case, the Account is suspended due to the User’s fault and will be investigated. Account suspension may last for the entire Agreement. The account may be unsuspended at the Service Provider's discretion. The User has the right to lodge a complaint in electronic form by sending an e-mail to the address of the Service Provider. Account suspension does not constitute the Agreement termination.
- The Account may be suspended by the Website administration and / or moderator.
- Account deletion by the User is possible at any time. In this case, the Account is deleted automatically.
- The User may delete the Account in the user panel available after logging in.
- The Service Provider may delete immediately a User Account at any time for important reasons, in particular if the Regulations or legal provisions are violated.
§ 4. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- The Agreement is concluded between the Service Provider and the User on the basis of an agreement template i.e. the Regulations being in force on the date of the Agreement conclusion.
- In order to conclude the Agreement, the terms of the Regulations have to be accepted and the data required at the Registration level have to be provided.
- The Agreement is concluded upon the registration of the User and confirmation of the data entered upon registration. In the case of purchasing a Chargeable Service, each time the User concludes a separate agreement for the provision of this Service.
§ 5. TERM AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The Agreement is concluded for an indefinite term.
- The Agreement may be terminated by either Party at any time, with the proviso that if the User has purchased access to Chargeable Services, the Account deletion by the User results in the inability of access to the content.
- The User who is a consumer accepts that his right of withdrawal from a contract for the performance of a Chargeable Service is excluded due to the provision of digital content to which he has previously agreed, thus forfeiting his right of withdrawal.
§ 6. USER'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Each User commits:
- to use true, i.e. data consistent with the factual and legal status, including personal data, and in the event of a subsequent change, to update it immediately by making changes to the Account;
- to use data, including personal data, to which the User has the full right to use;
- to use the Website and Services in accordance with the law, in accordance with the Regulations provisions, the Services purpose, the principles of social coexistence and netiquette;
- to use the Account only to itsself advantage;
- to use the Website and Services in a way that does not lead to non-operation, obstruction or disruption of the Website or Services;
- not to take any actions that are incompatible with the provisions of generally applicable law or decency, as well as infringing property or personal rights of other Users, third parties or legitimate interests of the Service Provider or other Users or third parties;
- not to interfere with the Website source code;
- not to access other Users' Accounts (e.g. by Passwords cracking);
- not to generate excessive or disproportionate load on lines and other infrastructure based on which the Website and Services are available;
- to keep the Password strictly confidential and not to disclose it in any way to other Users and third parties;
- not to make the Account available to other Users and third parties.
- It is forbidden to use the Website and Services for terrorist, sabotage or other criminal activities as well as for any violations of law or committing torts.
- It is forbidden to add content such as spam, including posting a content of advertising messages, hidden advertising, social advertisement, infringing netiquette or other content being contrary to the idea of the Website.
- The User rights and obligations arising from the Agreement conclusion may not be transferred to other third parties. It means that the User may not transfer / sell / dispose the Account to another third party. This also applies to various personal data use. The Service Provider is the sole entity authorized to set up an Account which is created for one User and for single personal data.
- It is forbidden to use by the User automated programs while using the Website.
- The User is obliged to adhere to the Regulations.
§ 7. SERVICE PROVIDER'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The Service Provider does not interfere with any Account and information collected on it, except when:
- the User asks for technical support;
- there is a suspicion of violation of the Regulations or the law;
- there is a technical problem or activity to the detriment of the Service Provider and Users and a restitution of the legal status is required, in order not to lead to a violation.
- The Service Provider may ask Users for a general opinion and satisfaction level of Website and Services use, including technical support. Opinions may be collected as questions or short surveys available after logging into the Account.
- The Service Provider will moderate and delete content only at the stage of final settlement or receipt of an official notification or credible summons from the injured party by the User action.
- The Service Provider has the right, in its own discretion, to extend the Service properties and functionality. The Service Provider reserves the right to the possibility of temporarily unavailability to all or part of the Website or Services for technical reasons, in particular those related to its maintenance or changes implementation. The Service Provider will make the effort to ensure that this unavailability for the User is as the least inconvenient as possible.
- The Service Provider commits to make the effort to ensure the proper Services provision in a continuous and uninterrupted manner.
- The Service Provider has the right to suspend the Services provision if the User's action caused damage to the Service Provider or another User or a third party, or if it received reliable information about the possibility of a crime committed by the User or an official notification in this regard. In such case, the Service Provider has the right to suspend the User Account operation until the matter is resolved.
- The Service Provider may take actions and activities other than listed above within the principles set out in the Regulations.
§ 8. DATA PROTECTION
- The User's personal data is processed:
- directly from the data subject;
- indirectly from the data subject - if the person is invited by the Website User, then this User enters his or her e-mail address. Then, an invitation to create an Account is sent to this e-mail address;
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data;
- to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, define the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, and to properly provide the Service or Services;
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill the Administrator's legitimate interests, and the data processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject (handling of queries, complaints, etc.);
- to the extent and purpose in accordance with the consent given (e.g. for the purpose of sending the newsletter).
- The Account suspension means that the data is archived for the period of time provided for the purposes of determining, pursuing or defending legal claims.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to disclose the User's personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities) or entities with which it cooperates as part of IT, online payment systems, accounting, legal or commercial services. In such cases, the amount of data transmitted shall be kept to the necessary minimum.
- Data that is not personal data but containing data on the method of use are processed by the Service Provider without time and territorial restrictions and may be shared with third parties cooperating with the Service Provider.
- The processing of the Users' personal data for other purposes takes place only after obtaining prior consent, to the extent and the purpose indicated in the consent.
§ 9. COMPLAINTS
- The User may lodge a complaint by contacting the Service Provider via e-mail, sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints should be submitted as soon as possible from the date of the injurious situation (e.g. malfunction of the Service). In the content of the notification, please provide the Login and describe the irregularities as accurately as possible (taking into account the time and place of their occurrence).
- Processing the complaint takes place as soon as possible, however not longer than 14 days. The user is informed about the status of processing complaints by electronic means.
- The day of the complaint lodging is assumed as the day the complaint is received by the Service Provider.
§ 10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All software and content contained on the Website, including location, layout, databases, logos, graphics, photos, audio or video files are vested in the Service Provider or a third party (if indicated) and are protected by law.
- The Website name is used in business transactions in the European Union and abroad without time limit by the Service Provider and is intended to identify and distinguish the Service Provider's Services from its other products and services and respectively from the third party products and services. It is a trade name.
- The above trademarks and contents may not be used without the Service Provider's consent, in particular they may not be used in connection with the third party products or services in a way that may mislead the Users or third party or would prejudice the Service Provider in any other way.
- The User or any third party may not remove, cover, prevent reading or alter trademarks, copyright notices or any other ownership indications on the Website.
- Each time, by adding content via the Website, if it constitutes a work within the meaning of copyright law, the User grants the Service Provider a non-exclusive license for the work, for the Service Agreement term and 6 years after the Account has been deleted, in the following fields of use necessary to provide the Services:
- entering into the memory of an electronic device (e.g. computer), including ICT systems servers,
- permanent and/or temporary saving and/or reproduction in any technique, in whole or in part, in an unlimited number of copies, in particular by means of any known printing, digital, magnetic recording, copying, printing, reproduction by any video and computer technique, in any system, format and on any carriers, including carriers replacement, including but not limited to in print, in ICT networks, digitally,
- public and/or non-public sharing as part of the services provision by electronic means, free of charge regardless of territorial, time and language restrictions,
- public and/or non-public distribution by any means of wireless and wired transmission for the distribution of signs, sounds and/or images, permanently and/or temporarily, in any technology, free of charge at a place and time chosen by other Users or/and third parties,
- locating in the network in a way that allows it to be viewed by other Users and/or third parties and sent it on request.
§ 11. LIABILITY
- Each User is responsible for the data correctness, including personal data, and their actions or omissions on the Website.
- The Service Provider shall not be held liable for:
- data incorrectly entered by the User;
- lack of the User’s access to the Internet or the restrictions on its availability;
- restrictions or incorrect operation of the software or devices owned and used by the User and which prevents the Website and Services use;
- occurred damages and profits loss by the User or third parties, which were caused as a result of the Password disclosure to other persons;
- occurred damages and profits loss by the User or third parties, which were caused as a result of the User's actions or omissions, in particular by using the Services in a manner inconsistent with applicable law or the Regulations, including resulting in the Account suspension or deletion or the securing or forfeiture of funds according to the law;
- occurred damages and profits loss of the User or third parties, which were caused as a result of actions or omissions of other persons, which the Service Provider had no impact on;
- occurred damages and profits loss of the User or third parties which were not caused as a result of the Service Provider action;
- advertisements displayed on the Website;
- content posted on the Website;
- users' actions or omissions;
- links to third party websites. These sites are owned and managed by their administrators or respectively service providers. The service provider is not responsible for these pages availability and quality.
- The User uses the Website and Services at its own risk and responsibility. The User is aware that the content presented on the Website is added by Users and moderated by Users, and thus their quality may not suit all Users and thus cannot be used to make on their basis any investments, analyses, etc. The Service Provider strongly recommends the User - in order to receive legal advice, investment advice or any other advice - to consult it with a specialist who will analyse his/her case.
- The Service Provider has no impact on how the User manages its Account.
- In case of receiving an official notification or obtaining reliable information about the unlawful nature of data, including personal data provided by the User, the Service Provider will contact the User to clarify the matter and will act on the principles set out in the Regulations (suspend the Account access or delete the Account) and the law.
- In case of circumstances attributable to a third party that prevents the effective service provision by Service Provider, the Service Provider shall not be liable for this.
§ 12. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider provides the content of the Regulations before Registration and additionally sends its provisions to the User's e-mail address.
- The Regulations may also be presented in different manner, upon the individual request of the User or a third party, if there is a problem of displaying or reading the Regulations. Please contact technical support for this purpose.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Regulations.
- The User shall be informed of any substantial amendment to the Regulations at least 14 days prior to the intended entry into force of the amendments, via the User's e-mail address assigned to the Account (Login).
- In the case referred to above, the User has the right to terminate the Agreement until the planned date of the new Regulations entry into force. Failure in reporting the intention to terminate the Agreement or in its termination within this term shall be deemed as the User's consent to the Agreement services provision on the terms consistent with the new Regulations.
- A change in the scope or type of Services that does not violate the existing Agreement does not constitute an amendment to the Regulations, as with descriptions and information that derive from the current functioning of the Services.
- Whenever a third party becomes aware of a law violation, it is obliged to contact the technical support department and send reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data provided by the User, including its personal data. In this case, the Service Provider will contact the User to clarify the matter, and in a justified case will suspend access to the data indicated by a Third party, including personal data or the Account access. The provisions regarding suspensions referred to the Regulations shall apply accordingly.
- To matters not regulated in the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, and in regard to Consumers, the relevant provisions applying to the Consumer.
- Should any of the Regulations provisions hereunder be amended or deemed invalid under a final decision of the court, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- The Service Provider declares its willingness to resolve any disputes amicably, including processing the claims in ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution). Consumers who would like to use the out-of-court dispute resolution method can use the platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ to resolve disputes concerning the Agreement concluded by electronic means.
- Any disputes between the Service Provider and the User who is not a Consumer shall be resolved amicably first and then by the court having territorial jurisdiction over the Service Provider registered office.
- We invite you to read the following document on the protection of privacy and the manner to process personal data on the ccfound.com Website.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018. (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and the Act on Providing Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219 as amended).
The Administrator of Personal Data is the Website Service Provider:
CCFOUND sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its registered seat in Wrocław
address: Dmowskiego 3/9, 50-203 Wrocław
II. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING?
Personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- receiving the newsletter (legal basis: Article 6 par.1 point a GDPR),
- performance of the Agreement or taking action at the data subject request before the Agreement conclusion (Article 6 par.1 point b GDPR),
- handling claims and complaints (Article 6 par.1 point b GDPR),
- conclusion and performance of the Agreement, including the performance of individual services (Article 6 par.1 point b GDPR),
- sending to the User the system messages or notifications (Article 6 par.1 point f GDPR),
- compiling the statistics related to the User activities on the Website (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR),
- inquires responding (Article 6 par.1 point f GDPR),
- storing documentation or archiving for the purposes of investigating, processing or resolving claims (Article 6 par.1 point f of the GDPR).
III. HOW DO WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
We collect personal data directly from the Users.
We may collect personal data indirectly only during Registration - if the Website User sends an invitation to a third party. In this case, the User provides the e-mail address of the person to whom the invitation is then sent. This person should confirm their willingness to register and fill in its personal data.
IV. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS AND FOR HOW LONG?
- you browse the Website: IP address (for static purposes), cookies.
We store data until cookies expire.
- you contact us with the contact form: the data and the IP address you provide
We store the data for 36 months or longer if it is necessary to investigate, process or defend legal claims.
- you submit a claim or complaint: the data contained in the document. We store data for the period of time required by law for the purposes of investigating, processing or defending legal claims. The complaint is processed up to 14 days.
- you order paid Services: data necessary to provide the Service. If it is access to content, we do not process more data than related to the payment process. Payment service is provided by the payment operator. Card data is not processed by the Service Provider. In case of the stationary training services or other services provided outside the Website, we process the data necessary to use the Service. The data is processed for the duration of the Service and after this period for the time necessary to investigate, process or defend legal claims - including accounting, legal and IT services.
- you receive the newsletter: e-mail address. You can withdraw your consent and unsubscribe the newsletter by clicking unsubscribing directly in each e-mail sent. If you cancel your subscription, we will only process information about when you subscribed the newsletter and when you unsubscribed it (your IP address will be saved in both cases). ATTENTION: The newsletter is not system messages sent by the Service Provider informing about alerts or other important notifications related to the User Service or Services.
- you receive system messages or notifications: username, e-mail address. If the Account is deleted, no notifications and/or system messages will be sent. However, the data will be processed for archiving purposes for a period of up to 36 months or longer (if it is necessary for the purposes of investigating, processing or defending legal claims).
- we keep records or archive for the purposes of investigating, processing or resolving claims: data necessary for the process. Removal occurs after the process has been completed.
If we write that we store data for a period of time required by law for the purposes of investigating, processing or defending legal claims, we mean a period of time indicated by law as the required term.
V. WHAT NOTIFICATIONS AND SYSTEM MESSAGES DO WE SEND?
The Website may send notifications (so-called web push notifications) if you agree to this from the browser level. In this case, you will receive notifications visible from your device.
The website may send notifications visible after logging in. The user can set the frequency of information sending. Messages can be sent once a day, once a week or can be turned off. By default, notification sending is turned off and the user is asked to select frequency settings.
The Service Provider may send system messages to the User's e-mail address. These messages are sent if necessary and relate to messages related to the Website.
VII. WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
The recipients of data can be only authorised employees of the Service Provider or associates providing services related to customer service or IT support or accounting or legal services.
VII. OUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Every person to whom the data refers has the right of access to the data, rectification, updating, transfer, deletion or restriction of the processing, the right to object, the right to withdraw the consent given at any time (whereby withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to withdrawal), the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. In order to exercise the rights, an appropriate request should be sent by e-mail to ___________ or by traditional mail to the address: CCFOUND Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. ul. Dmowskiego 3/9, 50-203 Wrocław. We will consider your application immediately, though not later than within 1 month of receiving the request from the User. However, if it is not possible to process the request within the indicated time limit, e.g. due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests, we reserve the right to extend the time limit for processing the request, though not longer than 2 months. We will inform you by e-mail about a possible need to extend the deadline for processing your request.
Cookies are transmitted to web browsers and then stored in the device memory and read by the server each time you connect to the website. Cookies do not contain any information enabling third parties to know your personal data or to contact you via e.g. e-mail or phone. We also point out that saving cookies does not allow us nor unauthorised persons to access your private device.
What types of cookies do we process?
Google Analytics is a Google analytical tool that helps the website and application owners understand how the users use them. The tool can use a set of cookies to collect information and generate reports with statistics of the site use. The data collected does not identify individual users. The main type of cookie used by Google Analytics is "_ga".
In addition to reporting website usage statistics, the data collected by Google Analytics may also help, with some cookies described above, to display more relevant ads on Google services (e.g. Google search engine) and across the entire network.
Learn more about Google Analytics cookies and privacy protection.
How can I disable cookies?
You decide on the cookies processing by using your browser settings. If you do not want cookies to be processed, you can turn them off (to do this, select the appropriate privacy options in your browser). You can delete cookies from your browser at any time.
Disabling cookies in your web browser may affect the way the Website content is displayed.
X. What personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area?
Mailchimp cookies are transmitted to the United States of America (USA) and include: e-mail address, IP address, date and time of each contact related to each opening and clicking an e-mail campaign from a newsletter message. Both the Service Provider and The Rocket Science Group LLC have access to this data.
XI. How can you contact us?
All inquiries regarding the data processing method should be send to the e-mail address: email@example.com