Dougal: “Can I stay up tonight to watch the scary film? ” Ted: “Ah, no no no. The last time you stayed up to watch a scary film you ended up having to sleep in my bed. I wouldn’t mind, but it wasn’t even a scary film. ”
- A man tells his doctor, “Help me. I’m addicted to Twitter!” The doctor replies, “Sorry, I’m not following you.”
- I didn’t know my dad was a construction site thief, but when I got home all the signs were there. Why can’t you explain puns to kleptomaniacs?
- They always take things literally. What kind of exercise do lazy people do? Diddly-squats. Local man killed by falling piano. It will be a low key funeral.
- I once had a teacher with a lazy eye. She couldn’t control her pupils.
- Sergeant Deegan: “God, this reminds me of Vietnam.” Ted: “Were you in Vietnam, sergeant?” Sergeant Deegan: “Ah, no no, I mean, you know, the films.
”Mrs Doyle: “It doesn’t matter what day it is, Father. There is always time for a nice cup of tea! Didn’t our Lord Himself on the cross pause for a nice cup of tea before giving Himself up for the world?”
7. Dougal: “I love egg. In fact sometimes I think I’m going to turn into a big giant egg.” Ted: “I think that process has already begun.”
1 user upvote it!